Obituary: Gerard Milne
Date published: 29 June 2020
Gerard Milne passed away suddenly but peacefully in Rochdale Infirmary on Tuesday 23 June 2020 aged 75 years.
Gerard was a very much loved Father to Rebecca and Edward. A much loved Grandad to Olivia and Albert, Father-in-law to Christopher and Gemma. A dear Brother to Carl and Malcolm, Brother-in-law and Uncle and will be greatly missed by his closest family friends.
For immediate family Gerard’s funeral will be held at 1pm on Tuesday 7 July 2020 at Rochdale Crematorium. No flowers please but donations if desired to The British Heart Foundation
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two of Rochdale grooming gang members second appeal to remain in the UK
- 2Planning approved for new hotel and apartment blocks in Rochdale town centre
- 3Planning submitted to redevelop Hollingworth Lake Visitor Centre to Rochdale's new RSPCA Animal...
- 4Heywood Market refurbishment sees phase one of transformation complete
- 5Police officer injured in collision when responding to 999 call