Obituary: Gerard Milne
Date published: 29 June 2020
Gerard Milne passed away suddenly but peacefully in Rochdale Infirmary on Tuesday 23 June 2020 aged 75 years.
Gerard was a very much loved Father to Rebecca and Edward. A much loved Grandad to Olivia and Albert, Father-in-law to Christopher and Gemma. A dear Brother to Carl and Malcolm, Brother-in-law and Uncle and will be greatly missed by his closest family friends.
For immediate family Gerard’s funeral will be held at 1pm on Tuesday 7 July 2020 at Rochdale Crematorium. No flowers please but donations if desired to The British Heart Foundation
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Heywood business closed after breaching Covid-19 regulations
- 2In-depth interview with Rochdale’s director of public health on testing, regional restrictions and...
- 39-year-old becomes young entrepreneur after launch of tie-dye business
- 4Roadworks, temporary local road closures and restrictions
- 5Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal