Application for Hazardous Substances Consent
Date published: 25 September 2020
Proposed Application to Rochdale Borough Council for the storage of Liquefied Natural Gas to be used for the filling of distribution vehicles used at ASDA Distribution Centre on Dig Gate Lane in Rochdale.
All representations on the application are to be made to Rochdale Borough Council, who will decide whether to grant consent and if to grant, will decide on the conditions to grant.
The information relevant to the application will be posted on the Borough Council’s website at www.rochdale.gov.uk/planning-and-building/ and representations can be made on the application within 21 days of its registration.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Electricity North West engineer killed in Littleborough crash
- 2Fundraiser started for families of Electricity North West engineers killed and injured in crash
- 3Ten parks in the borough awarded Green Flag status once again
- 4Milnrow businesswoman appeals for once loved handbags for domestic abuse survivors
- 5Little ‘Pink’ Borough: Busy Beans Coffee and The Image Warehouse named best dressed windows