Application for Hazardous Substances Consent
Date published: 25 September 2020
Proposed Application to Rochdale Borough Council for the storage of Liquefied Natural Gas to be used for the filling of distribution vehicles used at ASDA Distribution Centre on Dig Gate Lane in Rochdale.
All representations on the application are to be made to Rochdale Borough Council, who will decide whether to grant consent and if to grant, will decide on the conditions to grant.
The information relevant to the application will be posted on the Borough Council’s website at www.rochdale.gov.uk/planning-and-building/ and representations can be made on the application within 21 days of its registration.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale raised drag queen to feature on upcoming RuPaul’s Drag Race UK
- 2‘Mistake’ of allowing festive mixing combined with the new Covid-19 variant will have tragic...
- 3Murder enquiry launched after death of Heywood baby
- 4Fears community relations in Rochdale could be hit if ‘absolutely critical’ liaison post is cut
- 5Former GP avoids jail after attempting to engage in sexual communication with a child