Application for Hazardous Substances Consent
Date published: 25 September 2020
Proposed Application to Rochdale Borough Council for the storage of Liquefied Natural Gas to be used for the filling of distribution vehicles used at ASDA Distribution Centre on Dig Gate Lane in Rochdale.
All representations on the application are to be made to Rochdale Borough Council, who will decide whether to grant consent and if to grant, will decide on the conditions to grant.
The information relevant to the application will be posted on the Borough Council’s website at www.rochdale.gov.uk/planning-and-building/ and representations can be made on the application within 21 days of its registration.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two of Rochdale grooming gang members second appeal to remain in the UK
- 2Planning approved for new hotel and apartment blocks in Rochdale town centre
- 3Planning submitted to redevelop Hollingworth Lake Visitor Centre to Rochdale's new RSPCA Animal...
- 4Heywood Market refurbishment sees phase one of transformation complete
- 5Police officer injured in collision when responding to 999 call