Thank you from Ian Niven's family
Date published: 26 October 2020
Elizabeth and Alistair and family would like to thank Ian’s friends, family, and neighbours for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations in his memory to Springhill Hospice.
Special thanks to the district nurses and carers from Routes Healthcare team for the great care given to the family as well as to Ian, and to the Revd Ruth Jackson for her prayers and ministrations at the crematorium.
Finally, many thanks to Herbert Smith and Sons for the efficient and dignified funeral arrangements.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children as young as 10 assaulting security guards, swearing and throwing furniture around...
- 2Eligible pensioners can claim £30 gift voucher for food and essentials
- 3Rochdale man's body recovered in Cumbria after search for missing paddleboarder
- 4Faster broadband speeds on the way for Rochdale
- 5Sugar levy should be spent by councils to tackle physical inactivity and ensure lasting...