Thank you from Ian Niven's family
Date published: 26 October 2020
Elizabeth and Alistair and family would like to thank Ian’s friends, family, and neighbours for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations in his memory to Springhill Hospice.
Special thanks to the district nurses and carers from Routes Healthcare team for the great care given to the family as well as to Ian, and to the Revd Ruth Jackson for her prayers and ministrations at the crematorium.
Finally, many thanks to Herbert Smith and Sons for the efficient and dignified funeral arrangements.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Enjoy 50% off social media’s famous ‘monster’ kebab – as BadBoy Kebabs comes to Sudden
- 2Festive markets at Rochdale Riverside this December
- 3Remembering Chloe Cockton for milestone 21st birthday
- 4Council leader calls for ‘urgent levelling up’ of coronavirus support
- 5Final journey for last Pacer train after more than three decades’ service