Thank you from Ian Niven's family
Date published: 26 October 2020
Elizabeth and Alistair and family would like to thank Ian’s friends, family, and neighbours for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations in his memory to Springhill Hospice.
Special thanks to the district nurses and carers from Routes Healthcare team for the great care given to the family as well as to Ian, and to the Revd Ruth Jackson for her prayers and ministrations at the crematorium.
Finally, many thanks to Herbert Smith and Sons for the efficient and dignified funeral arrangements.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Concerns for people in Rochdale's most deprived area as masterplan goes out to consultation
- 2Phase two of the Covid-19 vaccination programme to be determined by age
- 3For Sale: 22ft Narrowboat with trailer
- 4Heywood man charged following Operation Foam warrant
- 5Redwood pupils praised by The Captain Tom Foundation after creating a statue in memory of the late...