Thank you from Ian Niven's family
Date published: 26 October 2020
Elizabeth and Alistair and family would like to thank Ian’s friends, family, and neighbours for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations in his memory to Springhill Hospice.
Special thanks to the district nurses and carers from Routes Healthcare team for the great care given to the family as well as to Ian, and to the Revd Ruth Jackson for her prayers and ministrations at the crematorium.
Finally, many thanks to Herbert Smith and Sons for the efficient and dignified funeral arrangements.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Fundraiser set up for Rochdale couple after their 3-year-old son loses battle with cancer
- 2Free bulky waste collections to be introduced in Rochdale as council aims to stamp out fly-tipping
- 3Care firm that refuses to pay the living wage blasted by MPs over latest ‘unfair’ workforce plans
- 4New sensory and wellbeing centre opens in Rochdale
- 5Funeral fundraiser organised for 2-year-old Daisy Taylor