Thank you from Ian Niven's family
Date published: 26 October 2020
Elizabeth and Alistair and family would like to thank Ian’s friends, family, and neighbours for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations in his memory to Springhill Hospice.
Special thanks to the district nurses and carers from Routes Healthcare team for the great care given to the family as well as to Ian, and to the Revd Ruth Jackson for her prayers and ministrations at the crematorium.
Finally, many thanks to Herbert Smith and Sons for the efficient and dignified funeral arrangements.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Teenage boys with machete arrested after attempted burglary in Balderstone
- 2Police in Rochdale have made 17 arrests as part of a crackdown on burglaries
- 3Rochdale Riverside scoops major regional accolade
- 4Shop assistant threatened with a knife during armed robbery in Heywood
- 5Middleton school makes the Educate Awards 2021 shortlist