Obituary: Robert (Bob) Herbert
Date published: 03 December 2020
Robert (Bob) Herbert
Suddenly passed away on Friday 20 November 2020 aged 56.
Beloved husband to Jayne, loving step father to Sarah and Dean and devoted grandad to Elsie and Lennon. Much loved son of the late Patrick and Eileen, dear brother of John, Rosemary and of the late Patrick.
Bob will be very sadly missed by all his family and friends. Now at peace in god's garden.
Family flowers only - donations if desired to Wild Wings Birds of Prey wildwingsbirdsofprey.co.uk
Funeral to be held at Howe Bridge Crematorium on Thursday 17 December 2020 at 1pm and a web cam is available.
Any enquiries contact Haydock Funeral Services on 01942 608899.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Archaeologists at ‘Big Dig’ hope to uncover Rochdale’s Anglo-Saxon history
- 2No trains from Rochdale to Victoria for 16 days from this weekend due to improvement works
- 3Broadfield Park Hotel taken over by Brilliant Hospitality Management
- 4New sensory and wellbeing centre opens in Rochdale
- 5Rochdale paramedic student reflects on bumpy road to graduation