Obituary: Robert (Bob) Herbert
Date published: 03 December 2020
Robert (Bob) Herbert
Suddenly passed away on Friday 20 November 2020 aged 56.
Beloved husband to Jayne, loving step father to Sarah and Dean and devoted grandad to Elsie and Lennon. Much loved son of the late Patrick and Eileen, dear brother of John, Rosemary and of the late Patrick.
Bob will be very sadly missed by all his family and friends. Now at peace in god's garden.
Family flowers only - donations if desired to Wild Wings Birds of Prey wildwingsbirdsofprey.co.uk
Funeral to be held at Howe Bridge Crematorium on Thursday 17 December 2020 at 1pm and a web cam is available.
Any enquiries contact Haydock Funeral Services on 01942 608899.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘It’s like a carrot being dangled’ – Couple forced to retire due to ill health on how it feels to...
- 2Man dies after falling from shopping centre
- 3Flood alerts in place for Rochdale and Littleborough
- 4Flooding expected after heavy rainfall from Storm Christoph
- 5Covid vaccination centre to open in Littleborough on Wednesday