Obituary: Harold Richard Baker
Date published: 10 December 2020
Harold Richard Baker
Harry - much loved husband to Jean, father and grandfather and great friend to many passed away peacefully at home, surrounded by his family. Harry will be sadly missed, a true family man with a love for golf and travel.
Special thanks to the Rochdale Hospice at home team, the district nurses and carers, The Village Medical Centre and Holdens Funeral Services in Littleborough.
Thank you for all the flowers and messages of support and condolence. A funeral service will be held at Rochdale Crematorium on Tuesday 15th December at 1pm. The service will be streamed via webcam; please contact Holdens Funeral Services (01706 378485) for more information.
Family flowers only and any donations to Springhill Hospice please.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two of Rochdale grooming gang members second appeal to remain in the UK
- 2Planning approved for new hotel and apartment blocks in Rochdale town centre
- 3Planning submitted to redevelop Hollingworth Lake Visitor Centre to Rochdale's new RSPCA Animal...
- 4Heywood Market refurbishment sees phase one of transformation complete
- 5Police officer injured in collision when responding to 999 call