Obituary: Harold Richard Baker
Date published: 10 December 2020
Harold Richard Baker
Harry - much loved husband to Jean, father and grandfather and great friend to many passed away peacefully at home, surrounded by his family. Harry will be sadly missed, a true family man with a love for golf and travel.
Special thanks to the Rochdale Hospice at home team, the district nurses and carers, The Village Medical Centre and Holdens Funeral Services in Littleborough.
Thank you for all the flowers and messages of support and condolence. A funeral service will be held at Rochdale Crematorium on Tuesday 15th December at 1pm. The service will be streamed via webcam; please contact Holdens Funeral Services (01706 378485) for more information.
Family flowers only and any donations to Springhill Hospice please.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Care home told it still needs to improve after ‘poor communication’ put residents at ‘increased...
- 2Middleton Independents Party councillor defects to Labour less than a month after elections
- 3New plans revealed for 200-home neighbourhood at controversial site
- 4Platinum Jubilee street parties and events in Rochdale borough
- 5Rochdale artists head to London to perform for Jubilee celebrations