Obituary: Ian Seddon
Date published: 06 January 2021
Ian - much loved partner to Karen, brother to twin sister Gail and sister Carol, uncle to Kevin, Michelle, Janine, Gemma, Garry, and great friend to many, passed away, aged 64 on Wednesday 23 December 2020 at Whiston Hospital.
Ian was born in Rochdale and attended St Edwards Primary School in Castleton, Matthew Moss High School and Moston Brook High School in Moston, Manchester.
He left school at 14 and became an apprentice motor mechanic; after moving back to Rochdale he worked for the Britannia Scrap Metal in Heywood, he also worked as a cellar man at the Royal Toby in Castleton, and then moved to Benidorm in Spain; after returning to the UK he moved to St Helens.
Ian will be sadly missed by all his family and friends.
Family flowers only – donations if desired to Motor Neurone Disease:
Funeral to be held at St Helens Crematorium, 13 January 2021
Enquiries to Garvey & Young, St Helens.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘It’s like a carrot being dangled’ – Couple forced to retire due to ill health on how it feels to...
- 2Man dies after falling from shopping centre
- 3Flood alerts in place for Rochdale and Littleborough
- 4Flooding expected after heavy rainfall from Storm Christoph
- 5Covid vaccination centre to open in Littleborough on Wednesday