Obituary: Ian Seddon
Date published: 06 January 2021
Ian - much loved partner to Karen, brother to twin sister Gail and sister Carol, uncle to Kevin, Michelle, Janine, Gemma, Garry, and great friend to many, passed away, aged 64 on Wednesday 23 December 2020 at Whiston Hospital.
Ian was born in Rochdale and attended St Edwards Primary School in Castleton, Matthew Moss High School and Moston Brook High School in Moston, Manchester.
He left school at 14 and became an apprentice motor mechanic; after moving back to Rochdale he worked for the Britannia Scrap Metal in Heywood, he also worked as a cellar man at the Royal Toby in Castleton, and then moved to Benidorm in Spain; after returning to the UK he moved to St Helens.
Ian will be sadly missed by all his family and friends.
Family flowers only – donations if desired to Motor Neurone Disease:
Funeral to be held at St Helens Crematorium, 13 January 2021
Enquiries to Garvey & Young, St Helens.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Electricity North West engineer killed in Littleborough crash
- 2Fundraiser started for families of Electricity North West engineers killed and injured in crash
- 3Ten parks in the borough awarded Green Flag status once again
- 4Milnrow businesswoman appeals for once loved handbags for domestic abuse survivors
- 5Little ‘Pink’ Borough: Busy Beans Coffee and The Image Warehouse named best dressed windows