Obituary: Keith Mills-Daggatt
Date published: 05 May 2021
Keith Gordon Mills-Daggatt
On 23rd April 2021, Keith aged 77 years slipped quietly away at home after a short illness. He was surrounded by his family who will miss him greatly. He is survived by his wife Norma, children and grandchildren, Alison, Christopher, Pamela, Alexandra and Benjamin.
He will be sadly missed by all who knew him. He is now at peace with daughter Suzanne.
The funeral will take place at 12.30pm on Wednesday 12th May at St James Church, Milnrow, followed by committal at Rochdale Crematorium.
The family hope to celebrate his life at a later date when restrictions permit.
Funeral arrangements by Holdens Funeral Service, 95 Church St, Littleborough OL15 8AD Tel: 01706 378485.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘We have lost an awful lot of parking space’: Businesses owners’ concerns over closure of town hall...
- 2Robber pushes pram over into road before ripping necklace from mum’s neck in broad daylight
- 3RSPCA on the move as Hollingworth Lake permission granted
- 4Russell’s Café moves to Yorkshire Street
- 5Huge emergency services response at River Roch in search for missing man, later found safe