Obituary: Michael Kershaw
Date published: 26 May 2021
On Sunday 16 May, Michael Kershaw sadly passed away aged 60.
He was loved and will be greatly missed by his family and friends.
Funeral to be held at Rochdale Crematorium at 1pm on Friday 28 May. Anybody is welcome to attend outside Rochdale Crematorium to listen to the service via speakers. Alternatively, online streaming of the funeral is available.
No flowers please - Following Michael's wishes, donations if desired to help support Michael's youngest child, Alexander, with his future care and needs.
For further details of how to access online streaming of funeral or donation enquiries, please contact Charlotte Kershaw via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man hit by car on motorway after fleeing police pursuit of ‘stolen’ vehicle is in a “serious...
- 2Five men from Heywood, Rochdale and Littleborough charged with drug offences after dawn raids
- 3Man taken to hospital after two-vehicle collision closes Howard Street, Rochdale
- 4Work begins on 420-place primary school in Littleborough
- 5Retail and hospitality jobs' fair in Rochdale town centre