Obituary: Lee Scott Doran
Date published: 11 June 2021
Lee Scott Doran
Lee Scott Doran, sadly taken away from us suddenly aged 44. Greatly missed by all his family and friends.
Lee was born in Rochdale on 1 December 1976 to Raye and Bill Doran. He was the youngest of four children, with two older sisters – Michelle, 53, and Denise, 51 – and one older brother, Michael, 52.
He leaves behind his daughter, Davina Lee.
Lee’s passion was acting and singing with his guitar. He also loved football and his team, Rochdale AFC.
Last year, Lee produced his own film - ‘Spoken Silence’ – about domestic violence, set to give 50% of its profits to charity.
A former warehouse worker, Lee became an actor after appearing in the Channel 5 documentary, Football Hooligans, using that experience to inspire him to want to inspire others. He became a professional actor within 17 months, going on to be signed by JCM Management.
‘Spoken Silence’ was Lee’s first attempt at screenwriting, and was released on 1 March 2021.
A funeral service will take place on Friday 18 June at 2.20pm at Rochdale Crematorium.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘We have lost an awful lot of parking space’: Businesses owners’ concerns over closure of town hall...
- 2Robber pushes pram over into road before ripping necklace from mum’s neck in broad daylight
- 3RSPCA on the move as Hollingworth Lake permission granted
- 4Russell’s Café moves to Yorkshire Street
- 5Huge emergency services response at River Roch in search for missing man, later found safe