Obituary: June Uttley
Date published: 03 September 2021
June Uttley (nee Duddle) age 83, formerly of Collop Gate Farm, Heywood passed away peacefully at home with her husband Bill by her side on 30 August 2021.
An active member of Bury Young Farmers’ Club, June commenced her farming life upon her marriage to Bill in 1959. They created a successful partnership at Prestwich and Heywood lasting in excess of forty years which included the creation of the Jubill herd and operating a successful milk round and dairy farm.
She leaves behind husband William [Bill], three children James, David and Susan, six grandchildren and one great-grandchild and will be sadly missed.
June’s funeral will be held at 2.20pm Thursday 16 September at Rochdale Crematorium.
Family flowers only. Donations in June’s name to the MS Society.
Enquiries to Mitchell Funeral Services, 94/96 York Street, Heywood tel: 01706 368368.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Retail and hospitality jobs' fair in Rochdale town centre
- 2Five men from Heywood, Rochdale and Littleborough charged with drug offences after dawn raids
- 3Local rail lines shut for 9 days in October for railway tunnel upgrade
- 4Temporary road closures for Williams BMW Rochdale Half Marathon and 10K
- 5Former Dale goalkeeper jailed for 28 years for sexual offences