Obituary: Alice Lees - Nee Metcalfe
Date published: 03 September 2021
Peacefully on 30 August 2021, Alice aged 95 years. Beloved Wife of the late Ernest, much loved Mum of Peter and Gillian, Mother in Law of Glen and Barbara, dear Grandma of Sam, Joanne and Trudy, very dear Great-Grandma of Corey and Theo and friend to many.
She will be sadly missed and fondly remembered.
Funeral Service to be held at Rochdale Crematorium on Monday 13 September at 11.50am.
Family flowers only please, donations if desired to Springhill Hospice c/o Dixons Funeral Service, 2 Manchester Road, Rochdale, OL11 4YH. Telephone 01706 645501.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Retail and hospitality jobs' fair in Rochdale town centre
- 2Five men from Heywood, Rochdale and Littleborough charged with drug offences after dawn raids
- 3Local rail lines shut for 9 days in October for railway tunnel upgrade
- 4Temporary road closures for Williams BMW Rochdale Half Marathon and 10K
- 5Former Dale goalkeeper jailed for 28 years for sexual offences