Obituary: Tommy Reynolds
Date published: 16 September 2021
Tommy passed away suddenly at home on 7th September 2021, aged 73 years. He was the much loved husband of Judie, a loving dad to Keiran and Brett, father in law to Lesley and devoted Grandad to Tommy, Kenzie, Amelia and Aiden. Also a dear brother to Joan, Vinny, Ray, Pauline, Claire, Bridget, Jimmy, Willy and the late Bobby.
Funeral Service to take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Monday 27th September at 3.00pm. For webcast link and any further information please contact Dixons Funeral Service, 2 Manchester Road, Rochdale. OL11 4HY. Tel 01706 645501.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Front entrance of Rochdale railway station closed for seven days from Monday
- 2Stunning replica of planet Earth to be unveiled next month in Rochdale
- 3Rochdale to adopt 20mph speed limit on residential roads as councillors back call for safer streets
- 4Rochdale health visitor wins award for supporting isolated families during the pandemic
- 5Milnrow businesswoman appeals for once loved handbags for domestic abuse survivors