Acknowledgement: George Crane
Date published: 27 September 2021
The family of George Crane would like to thank all relatives, friends and neighbours for their kind messages, sympathy cards, flowers of condolences, and generous donations.
Thank you to Dr Lippett, Dr Pick, Dr Grayling, and all the nurses and staff of Springhill Hospice for all their support, love and care. Margaret Diggle, NHS district nurses, Routes, and Rakewood at Carders Court - nurses and staff. Healey Surgery and Lloyds Chemist staff for all their support. We can't thank you enough.
We would also like to thank Neil Brennan for leading the service, Abigail from Dixons Funeral Services and the Spring Inn for their flawless arrangements with and leading up to the funeral.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Front entrance of Rochdale railway station closed for seven days from Monday
- 2Stunning replica of planet Earth to be unveiled next month in Rochdale
- 3Rochdale to adopt 20mph speed limit on residential roads as councillors back call for safer streets
- 4Rochdale health visitor wins award for supporting isolated families during the pandemic
- 5Milnrow businesswoman appeals for once loved handbags for domestic abuse survivors