Obituary: Susan Jane Cannell
Date published: 28 September 2021
Sue passed away peacefully at home on Sunday 19 September 2021 at sunset, aged 76. Her husband John, daughter Diana and son Tim were with her.
Sue was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in April, and it is her family’s wish that donations should be made in lieu of flowers to the Dianne Oxberry Trust, via Dixon's Funeral Service, 2, Manchester Road, Rochdale. OL11 4HY, or this link:- www.gofundme.com/f/sue-cannells-legacy
Funeral service to be at St Mary's in the Baum, St Mary's Gate, Rochdale OL16 1AP at 12.45pm on Monday 4 October.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Front entrance of Rochdale railway station closed for seven days from Monday
- 2Stunning replica of planet Earth to be unveiled next month in Rochdale
- 3Rochdale to adopt 20mph speed limit on residential roads as councillors back call for safer streets
- 4Rochdale health visitor wins award for supporting isolated families during the pandemic
- 5Police investigation underway after two men assaulted in Rochdale