Dale Supporters Trust AGM
Date published: 15 October 2021
Rochdale Supporters Trust logo
The Dale Trust will be holding its Annual General Meeting next month.
The Trust AGM is planned for Saturday 13 November commencing at 11am in the Dale Bar at the Crown Oil Arena.
Members will be requested to provide their membership card or proof of ID upon entry.
Members will be asked to approve the accounts from 2020-21 and to re-elect all Trust Board members. In addition to that, members will be asked to vote on two resolutions on the evening
- Any Trust vote at the Football Club’s AGM/EGM must be voted on by the Trust membership who are eligible on the date of the called meeting.
- Any sale of the Trust owned shares in Rochdale Association Football Club can only happen with the approval of 90% of voting Trust members in a ballot.
Members will receive an email with details of the AGM and proxy information. All proxies need to be received by Wednesday 10 November at 7pm.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale man sentenced to 14 years in prison after running elderly man over with his own car
- 2Landlord of historic pub assures locals he’s ‘not turning it into a rave’ as venue gets outdoor...
- 3Four new units being built at Kingsway Business Park
- 4PossAbilities to feature in BBC One documentary with Paddy and Christine McGuinness
- 5Charges for funeral webcasts to be brought in next year – but plan could change if Covid...