Volunteer recruitment for Advocacy Together
Date published: 29 October 2021
Advocacy Together Hub Rochdale are launching a new volunteer programme. There are inspiring opportunities available for individuals who can commit to four hours a week and would like to learn and develop their skills in a supportive environment.
There are a range of roles available including motivating others to gain confidence in being able to advocate for themselves so they can have their voice heard.
Full training, support and supervision is provided by Advocacy Together's friendly, professional and dynamic team.
Ring or email Moni for more information and to request your application pack:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01706 645 830
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Middleton man jailed for his part in ‘industrial scale' £61m drug conspiracy
- 2Landlord of historic pub assures locals he’s ‘not turning it into a rave’ as venue gets outdoor...
- 3Rochdale man sentenced to 14 years in prison after running elderly man over with his own car
- 4Four new units being built at Kingsway Business Park
- 5Christmas Toy Appeal needs your support