Volunteer recruitment for Advocacy Together
Date published: 29 October 2021
Advocacy Together Hub Rochdale are launching a new volunteer programme. There are inspiring opportunities available for individuals who can commit to four hours a week and would like to learn and develop their skills in a supportive environment.
There are a range of roles available including motivating others to gain confidence in being able to advocate for themselves so they can have their voice heard.
Full training, support and supervision is provided by Advocacy Together's friendly, professional and dynamic team.
Ring or email Moni for more information and to request your application pack:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01706 645 830
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1New plans revealed for 200-home neighbourhood at controversial site
- 2Care home told it still needs to improve after ‘poor communication’ put residents at ‘increased...
- 3Two men jailed for murder of taxi driver in Rochdale
- 4Platinum Jubilee street parties and events in Rochdale borough
- 5Six weeks until new Clean Air Zone plan – what happens next and what it means for you