Obituary: Stephen Greenwood
Date published: 06 December 2021
Stephen Greenwood, suddenly at home on 24 November 2021. Beloved husband of Chel, cherished Dad of Kelly and Lisa. Dear father in law of Justin, adored Grandad of Harrison, Daniel, Elsa and Martha. Will be sadly missed by his sister Sandra, Cyril and all his family and friends.
Service and Cremation to take place on Wednesday 15 December at Rochdale Crematorium at 2.20pm.
Family flowers only donations if desired for British Heart Foundation or Diabetes UK.
All enquiries to Leach and Clegg Funeral Directors 99 Dale Street Milnrow OL16 3NW. Tel: 01706 647377.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Castleton man jailed after assaulting four British Transport Police officers
- 2First bus strike: Three days of industrial action planned in fourth week of strikes
- 3People in Rochdale will soon be entitled to two free bulky waste collections every year
- 4Highway Code changes set to take effect this weekend
- 5Rochdale AFC sign striker Tahvon Campbell