Obituary: Jean Margaret Fairbank
Date published: 23 December 2021
Photo: 9dreamstudio - stock.adobe.com
Jean Margaret Fairbank passed away on 15 December 2021
Passed peacefully away, on 15th December 2021, aged 92 years, at Ashbourne Nursing Home. The dearly loved wife of the late Roy, a much loved mum of David and Stephen, dear mother in law of Anita and a cherished grandma of Amy and Eli. She will be sadly missed by her family and friends.
Service and Cremation to take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Monday 10th January at 1.00pm.
All enquiries to Leach and Clegg Funeral Service. Milnrow. Tel. 647377.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Castleton man jailed after assaulting four British Transport Police officers
- 2First bus strike: Three days of industrial action planned in fourth week of strikes
- 3People in Rochdale will soon be entitled to two free bulky waste collections every year
- 4Highway Code changes set to take effect this weekend
- 5Rochdale AFC sign striker Tahvon Campbell