Obituary: Jeffrey Hardman
Date published: 17 May 2022
With great sadness, the family inform you of the passing of Jeffrey Graham Hardman, born 20 Feb 1942, who died suddenly in Portimao Hospital after a fall in Portugal, on 26 April 2022.
He was a devoted husband to Elaine, father to three children, Andrew, Christine and Steven. He was also a grandfather to seven and great-grandfather to 25. Apart from his family Jeffrey’s other loves were football and golf, following Rochdale even from his home in Portugal.
He spent most of his adult life working at Holroyd’s as an engineer before retiring to Portugal where he could carry on playing golf. He made many new friends in Portugal, both expats and locals, and will be missed by many more than he would imagine.
His funeral was held in Portugal, on 3 May 2022, with many friends and family attending.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Mayor and Deputy Mayor of Greater Manchester call for Rochdale grooming gang deportations to be...
- 210 members of M40 gang jailed for 131 years after Rochdale police investigation
- 3Mellor Street Aldi undergoes refurbishment
- 4Quick-thinking schoolboy, 11, praised for 'heroic' actions
- 5Andy Burnham admits he wasn’t forced to introduce Clean Air Zone charges in heated debate