Obituary: Judith Ainley
Date published: 30 June 2022
It is with great sadness that the family announce the passing of Judith Ainley, on Wednesday 22nd June, aged 72 in Springhill Hospice after a long illness.
Loving mother of Sarah, dearly loved Grandma of George and Emily, much loved partner of Jeff, beloved sister, Aunty, and widow of the late Philip. Will be sadly missed by family and friends.
A funeral service will be held at Rochdale Crematorium on Friday 15th July at 11.50am.
Family flowers only. Donations, if desired, to Springhill Hospice.
Enquiries to S. Wellens & Sons, Funeral Directors, 0161 688 059
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook