Obituary: Judith Ainley
Date published: 30 June 2022
It is with great sadness that the family announce the passing of Judith Ainley, on Wednesday 22nd June, aged 72 in Springhill Hospice after a long illness.
Loving mother of Sarah, dearly loved Grandma of George and Emily, much loved partner of Jeff, beloved sister, Aunty, and widow of the late Philip. Will be sadly missed by family and friends.
A funeral service will be held at Rochdale Crematorium on Friday 15th July at 11.50am.
Family flowers only. Donations, if desired, to Springhill Hospice.
Enquiries to S. Wellens & Sons, Funeral Directors, 0161 688 059
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children as young as 10 assaulting security guards, swearing and throwing furniture around...
- 2Rochdale-born Al-Qaeda terrorist denied parole
- 3Rochdale man's body recovered in Cumbria after search for missing paddleboarder
- 4Your memories of Rochdale Town Hall are wanted for a new exhibit
- 5Milnrow man, 20, disqualified from driving for 4 years