Rochdale businesses – drop in for coffee
Date published: 12 September 2018
Rochdale Town Centre Management - Business Improvement District
Businesses are being invited to drop in for coffee and a chat about the new Business Improvement District proposal at the Town Management’s offices on a Tuesday morning at any time between 10.00am and 12 noon.
The vision of the BID Business Plan is to ‘To create a safe, vibrant and attractive town centre that has a sense of identity, which is family orientated and welcoming to all’.
The plan has four key priority areas: promotion and animation of the town centre, safety, security and accessibility, the way the town looks and having a great business, leisure and cultural offer.
Lorenzo O’Reilly, Chair of the Steering Group which has developed the BID Business Plan said: "We invite all businesses from the town centre to pop in and have a chat with Paul, the Town Centre Manager, to discuss their thoughts and views of the forthcoming BID and see how they can help make this great town even better."
If you are a business and would like more information about the BID please contact:
T: 01706 926677
or just drop in for coffee:
Rochdale Town Centre Management, 34 The Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre, Rochdale, OL16 1JZ
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four men jailed for brutal gang axe attack which left a man with life-changing injuries
- 2Woman receives serious head injuries in collision
- 3Job information sessions for new Rochdale Riverside – all you need to know
- 4New out-of-hours support for mental health launched at Rochdale Infirmary
- 5Pedestrian taken to hospital with serious injuries after collision