Join our campaign to recruit 219 new Engineer Apprentices in 2019
Date published: 12 December 2018
Join Rochdale Training’s campaign to recruit 219 Engineering Apprentices
The success of the Northern Powerhouse will depend on the skills of our workforces. An ageing workforce is creating a significant skills gap with “almost half of engineering companies saying a shortage of skilled people is reducing productivity and growth”. Employers need to consider how they retain the competitive edge by passing on skills to the next generation of Engineers.
- £1,000 Grants still available
- Free Recruitment Service
- Free Advertisement on Rochdale Online
- Up to 100% Funding Available
Make the pledge to join Rochdale Training’s campaign to recruit 219 Engineering Apprentices through a free recruitment service. Apprentices are looking for quality employers offering a supportive training experience.
Register interest to join our campaign to recruit 219 new Apprentices throughout 2019, contact Mark Whittaker email@example.com or 01706 631417.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1British Transport Police release CCTV following report of sexual assault at Rochdale railway
- 2Rochdale has some of the best roads in Greater Manchester
- 3Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 4Probation failings "most likely" contributed to murder of Michael Hoolickin
- 5Councillor Andy Kelly throws hat in ring for Lib Dems ahead of May 2020 Metro Mayor elections