Join our campaign to recruit 219 new Engineer Apprentices in 2019
Date published: 12 December 2018
Join Rochdale Training’s campaign to recruit 219 Engineering Apprentices
The success of the Northern Powerhouse will depend on the skills of our workforces. An ageing workforce is creating a significant skills gap with “almost half of engineering companies saying a shortage of skilled people is reducing productivity and growth”. Employers need to consider how they retain the competitive edge by passing on skills to the next generation of Engineers.
- £1,000 Grants still available
- Free Recruitment Service
- Free Advertisement on Rochdale Online
- Up to 100% Funding Available
Make the pledge to join Rochdale Training’s campaign to recruit 219 Engineering Apprentices through a free recruitment service. Apprentices are looking for quality employers offering a supportive training experience.
Register interest to join our campaign to recruit 219 new Apprentices throughout 2019, contact Mark Whittaker firstname.lastname@example.org or 01706 631417.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Woman receives serious head injuries in collision
- 2Appeal for witnesses after collision which has left a woman in 'critical condition' in hospital
- 3Four men jailed for brutal gang axe attack which left a man with life-changing injuries
- 4Appeal for information after 'trafficked' children found living in cannabis farm property
- 5Electric avenue best route for taxi firms