Strawberry Garden is bigger and better than ever
Date published: 04 June 2019
Rochdale’s favourite fresh fruit and veg family is back after moving premises – and they are bigger and better than ever.
After a short break whilst their new home was prepared, Strawberry Garden has now reopened after moving to the curved corner building just yards up the street, once home to the Rochdale Emporium and Feel Good Café and 25Ten ladies clothing boutique.
Whilst their shop may be new, owners Tariq Parvez and Shamim Akhtar are still selling the same high-quality produce with impeccable taste: from locally-grown vegetables to exotic fruits and freshly-cut herbs, you’d be hard pressed to find something Strawberry Garden doesn’t offer.
Tariq said: “We are still selling the same fantastic produce as before, a full range of fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs, which really speak for themselves.
“We buy direct from the farms so our fruit and veg is as fresh as it can be. It is picked the day before it is on our shelves, so it really is farm to table in under 24 hours.
“We’ve had an amazing response since we reopened, and I think our repeat custom just shows the quality of our produce.
“We are thrilled to be back and selling the best-quality produce we possibly can.”
For the freshest fruit and veg in Rochdale, choose Strawberry Garden.
87 and 89 Yorkshire Street
Open: Monday – Saturday – 8am to 6pm. Sunday – 10am to 4.30pm.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 187-year-old man killed in collision on St Mary's Gate
- 2Police are appealing for more information after an assault in Rochdale
- 3Petrol station locals claim is already plagued by late-night rows, abuse and vandalism to sell...
- 4Littleborough childminder rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted for fourth consecutive time
- 5Rochdale singer-songwriter named as one of the UK's "top fierce female artists" in contest to...