Staffing agency Assist Resourcing is looking for full-time warehouse operatives – here’s how to apply
Date published: 04 November 2019
Assist Resourcing is looking for full-time warehouse operatives at JD Sports
With the festive season drawing nearer, Assist Resourcing is looking for full-time warehouse operatives at JD Sports, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sporting and fashion goods.
The vacancies are based at the state-of-the-art distribution centre at Kingsway Business Park on a four-on, four-off rotation with 8 and 12 hour shifts available.
Located just off the M62 corridor, the warehouse also boasts strong transport links to the nearby town centre, including the Metrolink.
Pay varies from £8.38-£12.57 per hour with eight-hour shifts available between 6am-2pm, or 10am-6pm.
Full training in the warehouse will be provided, even if you have never worked in a warehouse before with full 24-hour support from the onsite Assist team.
Operatives will be expected to pick and pack retail goods as well as other general warehouse duties.
The recruitment comes in time for the festive season, with a special £200 Christmas attendance bonus available.
Further incentives include a discount in the staff shop, Employee of the Month awards, weekly HR forums and up to 28 days of paid annual leave.
The JD Sports warehouse also offers an onsite subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food (including a salad bar and deli bar), and free onsite car parking is also available.
One of Rochdale’s largest employers, JD Sports opened a 420-acre warehouse, one of the largest in the north west, on Kingsway Business Park in 2010, and is undergoing an extensive extension in 2019.
For more information about career opportunities with Assist Resourcing, including how to apply:
- Text: JDJOBS to 64446
- Visit: www.assist.co.uk/job/100692633353945/warehouse-operative-114/
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Police are appealing for more information after an assault in Rochdale
- 2Rochdale singer-songwriter named as one of the UK's "top fierce female artists" in contest to...
- 3Littleborough childminder rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted for fourth consecutive time
- 4Man believed to be from Rochdale pleads not guilty to murder of a man in Lancaster
- 5Petrol station locals claim is already plagued by late-night rows, abuse and vandalism to sell...