Enjoy La Mancha's taste of the Mediterranean this winter
Date published: 06 December 2019
You’d almost be fooled into thinking you were walking the Spanish streets, as La Mancha has truly brought the finest Mediterranean ambience into town
If you are missing the warm summer nights, consider the relaxed Mediterranean atmosphere of La Mancha this festive period.
Established in 1998, La Mancha Tapas bar is Rochdale's only specialist tapas restaurant.
La Mancha has taken the humble appetiser and transformed it to a different level of dish by serving authentic Spanish cuisine and vino in portion sizes perfect for sharing.
Situated on The Butts Avenue, you’d almost be fooled into thinking you were walking the Spanish streets, as La Mancha has truly brought the finest Mediterranean ambience into town – ideal for a night out.
Gift vouchers are also available, so you can share the tapas experience with your closest family and friends.
La Mancha is open as usual from Sunday 1 December to Monday 23 December, from 5pm-10pm on Christmas Eve (24 December), open as usual from Friday 27 to Monday 30 December, from 5pm-10pm on New Year’s Eve (31 December), and reopen as usual from Thursday 2 January 2020.
The bar will be closed on Christmas Day (25 December), Boxing Day (26 December) and New Year’s Day (1 January).
Typical opening times are as follows:
Tuesday – Thursday
- 12noon– 2.30pm (Kitchen closes 2.30pm)
- 6pm – 9pm (Kitchen closes 9pm)
Friday – Saturday
- 12pm – 10pm (Kitchen closes 10pm)
- 5pm – 9pm (Kitchen closes 9pm)
Experience fine dining with a warm welcome this December.
For bookings, please call the restaurant on 01706 713 400 or visit:
5 The Butts Avenue
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1'Recklessly driven' car crashes into telegraph pole
- 2Nurse at local hospital struck off nine years after giving patient wrong medication
- 3Edgar Wood Academy is accepting applications for its first year 7 students ahead of next year's...
- 4Enjoy 50% off social media’s famous ‘monster’ kebab – as BadBoy Kebabs comes to Sudden
- 5Man arrested on assault and kidnap charges after 'domestic disturbance'