Have a Boomin start to your New Year celebrations at the Flying Horse Hotel
Date published: 23 December 2019
Boomin will return to the Flying Horse Hotel on 30 December
Get your New Year’s celebrations off to an early start with the return of Boomin at the Flying Horse Hotel.
Built in the late 18th century, The Flying Horse is widely regarded as one of Rochdale’s premier live music venues, hosting live entertainment every weekend – and a night with Boomin is not to be missed.
Having been called the ‘ultimate party band’ and a fun, unpredictable epic rock ‘n’ roll band’, Boomin is a three-piece pop-rock band from Wigan which regularly feature on the Flying Horse’s bill for good reason.
Serving cask ales, draught ciders, gin and rum, New Year’s Eve Eve (Monday 30 December) at the Flyer promises a night packed full of fun – accompanied by traditional meals, all produced using the finest locally sourced ingredients along with an additional daily specials board.
Perfectly situated in the heart of Rochdale town centre, The Flying Horse Hotel proudly retained CAMRA’s Branch Pub of the Year award for the third year running earlier this year.
Make your New Year one to remember with the pub – and band – you’ll never forget.
The Flying Horse Hotel
37 Packer Street
Tel: 01706 646412
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Alternative plans for HS2 and Northern Powerhouse Rail ‘could save billions’ with new underground...
- 2John Bright: Legacy of Rochdale’s radical social reformer ‘could be ripe for revival’ as debate...
- 3Can you help police find a missing woman from Milnrow?
- 4Local volunteers deliver afternoon tea to 90 residents
- 5Castleton Health and Leisure Centre undergoes refurbishment as it prepares to reopen after lockdown