Fully funded training for manufacturing workforces
Date published: 05 February 2020
Rochdale Training is offering a fully funded Performing Manufacturing Operations Level 2 qualification which is delivered in the workplace and gives employees the basic skills and knowledge to carry out a range of engineering and manufacturing processes at semi-skilled and operator level.
As part of the qualification, employees can include the following courses free of charge.
Either one from group A:
- Fork Lift Truck (Min 3) – Refresher
- Emergency First Aid at Work – 1 Day
Or two from group B:
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Working at Heights
- Compliance with statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements
- Improved productivity and performance
- Assisting with employee retention, teamwork and motivation
- Helping your workforce feel valued
- Showing customers and prospects you invest in quality improvement
- Improve health & safety in the workplace
- Ensures business processes are planned and executed as efficiently as possible, identifying and, minimising waste whilst ensuring the highest quality.
- Opportunity for career development
- Increased personal and team morale
- Build skills and knowledge base
How does the training work?
In order to achieve the PMO qualifications, employees must complete two of the mandatory units, three units from ‘Supporting the Operation’ and one ‘job-specific’ unit.
- Complying with statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements
- Promoting effective working relationships
- Contributing to effective team working
Assessment takes place in the workplace, with employees carrying out their normal tasks to demonstrate their competence. The course is usually complete with 6 visits over a 6-8 month period.
Each employee develops a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates they can perform at the level described. Employees will have a Trainer Assessor who will assist in the preparation of the portfolio.
Enquire for further information.
Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01706 631 417.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Teacher struck off after traces of files containing indecent images of children discovered on his...
- 2House every weekend at The 13ar
- 3‘Lies’, ‘hypocrisy’ and ‘red herrings’: New housing plan set to progress after bitter council row
- 4Archaeologists at ‘Big Dig’ hope to uncover Rochdale’s Anglo-Saxon history
- 5Charity and community hub in Rochdale town centre opened by Nazir Afzal