Apprentice pledge: recruit an apprentice this summer
Date published: 06 May 2020
Rochdale Training are appealing to local employers to recruit an apprentice this summer
Can you support a young person into work in 2020?
Rochdale Training are appealing to local employers to recruit an apprentice this summer.
As a charity-based training provider, Rochdale Training usually gets 100s of talented and motivated young people into apprenticeship jobs in the Rochdale borough and Greater Manchester from June to September.
Mark Whittaker from Rochdale Training said: "We are proud of the employers who design, supply, engineer, build and manufacture around our Borough. Rochdale Training want to support business growth with our young residents who are eager to learn.
"There are still hundreds of young sons and daughters looking for their first step on the career ladder. Candidates are typically school and college leavers and have all been interviewed by the team at Rochdale Training."
The appeal is looking to get 100 pledges to recruit an apprentice in 2020.
Every employer who recruits an apprentice will be given access to incentives including;
- Marketing - your business will be recognised and promoted throughout the campaign
- Certificate of support – ‘Made and Nurtured’ in Rochdale will recognise employers who support apprentices
- £1,000 grants
- Up to 100% funded training
- Access to workforce training funding – Training wallet of up to £20,000
- Rochdale Training Silver Membership – Free access to discounts and free courses
Apprentices are looking for a range of job roles: Engineering, Manufacturing, Child Care, Health & Social Care, Business Administration, Customer Service… covering a range of sectors.
Make the pledge!
Contact 01706 631417 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Optometrist helps to save sight of Rochdale man with emergency appointment
- 2Rochdale’s Got Talent: finalists revealed
- 3Women Against Groomers demand legal action against Home Secretary for failing to deport members of...
- 4Middleton man jailed for biting for police officer's arm to avoid being arrested
- 5Wetherspoon's social distancing measures for when pubs can reopen