Bury College welcomes new students to a safe learning environment this September
Date published: 20 August 2020
Enrol or apply online to start a course at Bury College in September
Bury College is excited to welcome new and returning students to our extensive town centre campus this September.
Students who have already successfully secured a place at Bury College can enrol online following the guidance sent to them. For those yet to apply, it’s not too late! Head straight to burycollege.ac.uk and apply now! Our friendly admissions team will be in touch to discuss your future.
Enrolling students can benefit from:
- A wide range of A-levels, vocational programmes, Apprenticeships, University and adult courses
- Exceptional careers advice, student support and guidance
- Supportive and highly qualified tutors
- Advanced work experience programmes
- Great central Bury town centre location
- Excellent progression onto university and into employment
Working hard to ensure a safe learning environment for all, we have introduced a range of safety measures including a campus wide one-way system, social distancing measures and regular and consistent hand sanitation stations.
The college has remained open safely throughout these difficult times in order to offer help for students, particularly those who may need friendly or supportive personal contact. The college was also delighted to welcome year 12 students and apprentices back to a safe learning environment in June. Throughout the last academic term 6,300 hours of face-to-face learning has taken place, with 524 students benefitting from a return to in-college teaching.
In addition, all learners were offered online teaching and support through the college’s online virtual learning resources. Thousands of students engaged in virtual learning and over 1.5 million pages were viewed, as learners continued with their education.
Our staff are on-hand to support new and returning learners through this transitional period and will continue to provide quality teaching and outstanding student support.
Be Supported, Be Inspired, Be Here – join us this September!
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man jailed for spiking woman's drink and then sexually assaulting her
- 2Little Amal heading to Rochdale during epic journey
- 3Belfield branded “cesspit” by resident due to “constant” fly-tipping
- 4Housing association under pressure to ‘produce the goods’ as plans to regenerate deprived area...
- 5Pink flamingos take up residence in Middleton