Guaranteed route into a teaching assistant apprenticeship
Date published: 26 August 2020
The teaching assistant pre-apprenticeship programme is for lone parents
Rochdale Training has secured funding to support lone parents into teaching assistant apprenticeships.
This teaching assistant pre-apprenticeship programme is for lone parents and designed with flexibility in mind. Accredited training will be delivered as will confidence building and wrap round support via a learning mentor.
The programme will be flexible, offering a blended approach of traditional group learning and/or a remote training package.
Work experience will be delivered via Rochdale Training's contacts with 50 primary and 11 secondary schools in the borough, and learners will be guaranteed interviews for teaching assistant apprenticeships.
- The course begins on 21 September.
- You will learn practical skills in our centre with flexibility in mind for lone parents.
- You are given an opportunity to go out to schools to develop your teaching assistant skills.
- This programme is developed to get you a teaching assistants’ apprenticeship or become work ready.
- This will NOT affect your benefits.
- All courses that we offer have hours to suit childcare commitments.
- You can gain teaching assistant qualifications whilst earning money.
- You don’t need any qualifications to become a teaching assistant trainee/apprentice.
- A big part of the course is hands on learning to ensure you gain teaching assistant skills and real-life work experience with one of our 50 primary schools.
Register now by phone 01706 631417 or email email@example.com
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Planning approved for new hotel and apartment blocks in Rochdale town centre
- 2Two of Rochdale grooming gang members second appeal to remain in the UK
- 3Planning submitted to redevelop Hollingworth Lake Visitor Centre to Rochdale's new RSPCA Animal...
- 4Heywood Market refurbishment sees phase one of transformation complete
- 5Police officer injured in collision when responding to 999 call