Guaranteed route into a teaching assistant apprenticeship – Immediate start
Date published: 14 October 2020
The teaching assistant pre-apprenticeship programme is for lone parents.
Rochdale Training has secured funding to support lone parents into teaching assistant apprenticeships. In partnership with Rochdale Training, schools around the borough are offering quality work placements to give residents an insight into working with children in schools.
This teaching assistant pre-apprenticeship programme is for lone parents and designed with flexibility in mind. Accredited training will be delivered as will confidence building and wrap round support via a learning mentor.
The programme will be flexible, offering a blended approach of traditional group learning and/or a remote training package.
Work experience will be delivered via Rochdale Training's contacts with 50 primary and 11 secondary schools in the borough, and learners will be guaranteed interviews for teaching assistant apprenticeships.
- The programme is looking for committed individuals who can start asap.
- You will learn practical skills in our centre with flexibility in mind for lone parents.
- You are given an opportunity to go out to schools to develop your teaching assistant skills.
- This programme is developed to get you a teaching assistants’ apprenticeship or become work ready.
- This will NOT affect your benefits.
- All courses that we offer have hours to suit childcare commitments.
- You can gain teaching assistant qualifications whilst earning money.
- You don’t need any qualifications to become a teaching assistant trainee/apprentice.
A big part of the course is hands on learning to ensure you gain teaching assistant skills and real-life work experience with one of the many primary schools in partnership with Rochdale Training.
Register now by phone 01706 631417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Half term help for school lunches
- 2The Tier 3 restrictions that came into effect today for Greater Manchester
- 3Volunteers needed at Reuse Littleborough
- 4LA rockers join forces with Rochdale bikers to help local children
- 5Mission accomplished as World War Two veteran’s garden is transformed by volunteers