Let The Lancashire Hospitality Co-operation's vouchers be the perfect present this Christmas
Date published: 15 December 2020
Grazing boxes from Wild, North & Moor
If you’re still looking for the perfect present for the foodie in your life, there’s now a nine-in-one answer to your prayers.
Enter: a gift voucher from The Lancashire Hospitality Co-operation – an ideal present for anyone this Christmas, for eating in or taking away.
Vouchers are valid for decadent meals at The Baum; getting your curry fix at Bombay Brew, or indulging in the best Mexican food in Rochdale from Mama Chilli’s.
If you’ve missed a traditional post-walk pub lunch at the Red Lion Inn, Friday night pints at The Crown & Shuttle, or watching live music at The Flying Horse Hotel – you’re in luck! These venues are covered too.
Fancy something different? Try outstanding British small plates at The Hare on the Hill, the dreamy burger stylings of Follow the Vibe or magnificent grazing boxes from Wild, North & Moor.
What more could you want?
Order now at: lancshospitality.vouchercart.com/app/
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Teacher struck off after traces of files containing indecent images of children discovered on his...
- 2House every weekend at The 13ar
- 3‘Lies’, ‘hypocrisy’ and ‘red herrings’: New housing plan set to progress after bitter council row
- 4£22.6m funding secured for manufacturing institute to be based in Rochdale
- 5Archaeologists at ‘Big Dig’ hope to uncover Rochdale’s Anglo-Saxon history