Can you make a difference in the care sector?
Date published: 15 September 2021
Rochdale Training logo
Rochdale Training currently has several apprenticeship roles across Rochdale with local employers in the care sector.
We are looking for energetic and outgoing individuals who are looking for a future in Health & Social Care.
The successful applicants will be enthusiastic and hardworking when learning about and working with learning and multiple-disabled people.
Mark Whittaker, Skills Advisor at Rochdale Training said "We are looking for people of all ages who want to make a difference to others, are compassionate and want to build a long-term career in this rewarding sector. No experience required as you will be supported every step of the way with a personal mentor and tutor. Employers are waiting to meet you, what are you waiting for... apply now!"
- Apprentice Support Workers with Gateway Leisure (5 vacancies)
- Health and Social Care Apprentices with Possabilities (2 vacancies)
For further details, contact Mark Whittaker on 01706 631417 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Grand opening of Russell’s Café
- 2Dawn raids see seven arrests and drugs, combat weapons and cash seized
- 3Controversial plans to build new housing estate on former chemical works site resurrected
- 4Council chief executive uses emergency powers to kick off second phase of flagship regeneration...
- 5150 years young: Rochdale Town Hall marks historic milestone