Can you make a difference in the care sector?
Date published: 15 September 2021
Rochdale Training logo
Rochdale Training currently has several apprenticeship roles across Rochdale with local employers in the care sector.
We are looking for energetic and outgoing individuals who are looking for a future in Health & Social Care.
The successful applicants will be enthusiastic and hardworking when learning about and working with learning and multiple-disabled people.
Mark Whittaker, Skills Advisor at Rochdale Training said "We are looking for people of all ages who want to make a difference to others, are compassionate and want to build a long-term career in this rewarding sector. No experience required as you will be supported every step of the way with a personal mentor and tutor. Employers are waiting to meet you, what are you waiting for... apply now!"
- Apprentice Support Workers with Gateway Leisure (5 vacancies)
- Health and Social Care Apprentices with Possabilities (2 vacancies)
For further details, contact Mark Whittaker on 01706 631417 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale’s Tory chief says ‘ridiculous’ Clean Air Zone must be scrapped following huge backlash
- 2Man wanted on recall to prison detained after avoiding police for three months
- 3Man injured in hit and run on Milnrow Road has died
- 4First bus drivers due to go on strike again next week
- 5Hospitals request military support against Omicron