Exciting job opportunities on offer at town centre recruitment day
Date published: 29 September 2021
The recruitment day fair is set to highlight of opportunities in Rochdale town centre
Whether you’re looking to progress in your profession, fancy a change or are in between jobs, a new career awaits you as a wide range of exciting jobs are on offer in Rochdale town centre.
Big high street names across the retail and hospitality sectors – the likes of Marks and Spencer, H&M, Superdrug, WHSmith, New Look – are taking on new employees, making now the perfect time to apply for a new position.
And to make it even easier to find your next job – and receive stellar career advice – a special town centre recruitment day is being held on Wednesday 6 October to showcase opportunities for all.
The recruitment day provides the perfect opportunity to meet staff from the council's Employment Links Partnership (ELP) team, who will inform you about the current retail and hospitality vacancies in the town centre, as well as providing careers advice and help you find training courses.
When is the open day?
The town centre recruitment day takes place at Rochdale Riverside (Unit 20 which lies between Crust Pizza and DCM) on Wednesday 6 October, from 10am to 2pm.
Everyone attending on the day will have the opportunity to speak with the team from ELP to find out about career support and what retail and hospitality vacancies are currently available.
What jobs are available?
The companies which currently have vacancies include Marks and Spencer, H&M, Superdrug, WHSmith, PuttStars, Bodycare, Crust Pizza, B&M, Lidl, River Island, New Look and Bean.
Chance to grow a career
The town centre recruitment day is fantastic opportunity for anyone to meet the council's Employment Links Partnership (ELP) team who will be on hand to offer free advice to help you into the right career.
The ELP team is able to help in a variety of ways:
- Support unemployed individuals towards employment
- Support individuals in low paid work to get better jobs
- Support individuals to and improve life chances through accredited learning
- Work with local employers to help support their recruitment needs
Your new career in Rochdale town centre awaits: 10am – 2pm, Wednesday 6 October, Rochdale Riverside Unit 20, next to Crust Pizza.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Front entrance of Rochdale railway station closed for seven days from Monday
- 2Stunning replica of planet Earth to be unveiled next month in Rochdale
- 3Rochdale to adopt 20mph speed limit on residential roads as councillors back call for safer streets
- 4Rochdale health visitor wins award for supporting isolated families during the pandemic
- 5Milnrow businesswoman appeals for once loved handbags for domestic abuse survivors