2022 Apprentice recruitment starts here... The home of apprenticeships
Date published: 25 May 2022
Rochdale Training logo
Can an apprentice help your business to grow in 2022?
Rochdale Training is now registering the interest of employers who want the very best candidates of 2022.
Every employer who recruits an apprentice will be given access to several incentives including;
- £1,000 grants (16-18-year-olds)
- Up to 100% funded training
- Access to our Workforce Training Fund (up to £23,000 per employee)
- Rochdale Training membership – free access to discounts and free courses
The benefits for your business
Hiring an apprentice is a productive and effective way to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
- 86% of employers said apprenticeships helped them develop skills relevant to their organisation
- 78% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve productivity
- 74% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve the quality of their product or service
Other benefits of working with apprentices include:
- you can adapt their training according to the needs of your business
- they’re motivated to learn new skills
- you can expand and upskill your workforce
Our Apprentices and trainees are looking for a range of job roles including, engineering, manufacturing, child care, health & social care, business administration, and customer service environments.
Drop-ins are available throughout the year - ALL welcome
- Wednesday 1 June 2022 - 11.00am till 12.00pm
- Thursday 9 June 2022 - 4.00pm till 7.00pm
- Wednesday 29 June 2022 - 11.00am till 12.00pm
- Wednesday 27 July 2022 - 11.00am till 12.00pm
Register your interest by contacting the marketing team on 01706 631417 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Mayor and Deputy Mayor of Greater Manchester call for Rochdale grooming gang deportations to be...
- 210 members of M40 gang jailed for 131 years after Rochdale police investigation
- 3Mellor Street Aldi undergoes refurbishment
- 4Quick-thinking schoolboy, 11, praised for 'heroic' actions
- 5Andy Burnham admits he wasn’t forced to introduce Clean Air Zone charges in heated debate