Letter: Together we can convince the Chancellor to fund Help to Rent
Date published: 17 November 2017
Help to Rent projects
We know the Chancellor and his team are considering funding for Help to Rent projects in the Budget on 22 November.
These vital projects support homeless people, vulnerable tenants and private landlords to create homes that last.
Together, we can convince the Chancellor to fund Help to Rent.
Crisis is urging campaigners and supporters to email the Chancellor to do just that. This can be done in a few moments at:
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Riverbank outdoor market opens Saturday
- 2Changes to taxi ranks in Rochdale town centre
- 3Rochdale Sixth Form College achieves 99% A-level pass rate for seventh year running
- 4Man with outstanding immigration application detained
- 5Three charged as part of an investigation into modern slavery in Rochdale