Date published: 07 March 2018
Rochdale Christadelphian Meeting Rooms
The title of our Bible Hour on Sunday, 11 March at 4:30pm is ‘The Bible and Medicine’. The most recent parts of the Bible were written around 2 millennia ago – long before humankind had any knowledge of bacteria, viruses, or a detailed idea of how the human body works.
So how could it contain any advice which would be of any real use? Yet, the Law of Moses, for example, one of the very oldest parts of the Bible, contains several hygiene laws which are backed up by modern medical knowledge!
To find out more about this amazing demonstration of Biblical inspiration, please come and listen to our talk.
Our Bible class will be held at 7:45pm on Tuesday 13 March.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Off-road bikers terrorise lorry driver in Milnrow and were caught on camera
- 2Armed robbery at Norden Co-op
- 3Man disqualified for 46 months after drink-driving collision
- 4Rochdale pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants to benefit from the BID
- 5Application for Crimble Lane house to become a residential institution submitted