Contributors needed for a new money saving TV show
Date published: 16 April 2018
New Money Saving TV Programme
Families in Rochdale are invited to take part in a brand-new consumer TV series all about saving money but still enjoying life's luxuries.
Robert Beck, Researcher, True North said: “I am trying to spread the word to any local groups/schools/families to take part in a programme which will be presented by familiar household names, which we can't announce quite yet.
“The show is all about saving money but still enjoying life's luxuries.
“It will be filled with tips and tricks for shopping in your supermarket, on your high street and even your best deals online.
“It will air on a weekday evening for three weeks in June.
“We are looking for families to take part in different parts of the program such as meeting experts, testing out products and seeing how well you budget your weekly shop.
“We are looking for families preferably with children, but we would love to hear from anyone who is interested.”
If you want to take part, contact: email@example.com
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Off-road bikers terrorise lorry driver in Milnrow and were caught on camera
- 2Gym lifts students’ prospects with college partnership
- 3Feasibility study into controversial ownership transfer of Falinge Park not completed
- 4Letter: Off-road scum are not bikers!
- 5Middleton Brass Band crowned national champions