Rochdale Football Club acquires the Ratcliffe Bars And Suites
Date published: 17 March 2016
Ratcliffe Bars And Suites
Rochdale Football Club has acquired the Ratcliffe Bars and Suites, taking full ownership of the venue.
The club had previously been tenants of the Ratcliffe Bars and Suites, in a deal arranged with JW Lees.
In addition to securing full control of Spotland Stadium on Wednesday, this latest development provides the club with another platform to continue generating new matchday and non-matchday revenue opportunities.
Chairman Chris Dunphy commented: “The Ratcliffe Bars and Suites holds the gates to the Stadium and we are delighted to have acquired the venue.
“If you look at the Spotland Stadium site, we now have the freehold of the whole complex and that frees up a lot of potential for the club.
“It is another stride forward for Rochdale Football Club.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Firework ban to be heard at next full council meeting
- 2Appeal to find couple who witnessed collision on Manchester Road
- 316 people arrested following dawn raids in Rochdale
- 4Francesca Barker, a regular traveller on Northern trains says ‘Enough is enough’
- 547 fixed penalty notices issued during police road exercise