Man found dead at Greenbooth Reservoir
Date published: 12 April 2016
A man’s body was found in a car at Greenbooth Reservoir this morning (Tuesday 12 April).
Police officers were called to Over Town Lane, Norden at 7.00am after reports that the man was dead inside his Toyota Corolla.
The incident is not being treated as suspicious.
A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Police said: “Officers were called to the scene at Greenbooth Reservoir 7.00am after calls that a body was inside a car.
“The body of a man was found at the reservoir entrance and not close to the water.”
Enquiries are ongoing.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Nearly 90 ‘much-needed’ new homes to be built on Middleton estate
- 2Number of mourners allowed at funerals increases
- 3New coronavirus walk-in testing centre is being set up in Middleton
- 4Prime Minister announces planning permission shake-up
- 5Alternative plans for HS2 and Northern Powerhouse Rail ‘could save billions’ with new underground...