Mia Linnik-Holden and Andrei Toader visit Middleton Rotary Club
Date published: 30 October 2017
Mia Linnik-Holden and Andrei Toader visit to Middleton Rotary Club
Mia Holden and Andrei Toader gave Middleton Rotary Club’s ‘Dragons’ Den’ a display of dancing on Monday 23 October.
Mia and Andrei, who are hoping to attend the World Dance Championships in Paris in December, were at the club making a bid for funding towards travel costs to get to the event.
Keith Trinnaman, from Middleton Rotary Club, said: “The Club has a great deal of confidence in this couple who are so dedicated to their dancing, and are quite rightly very proud of their achievements to date.
“They are certainly doing their bit to help put Middleton firmly on the map.”
The Dragons’ Den meetings are used for local community groups and local talent to make a bid for funding toward their cause, the funding coming from the net proceeds of the Christmas Float collections.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Flooding photo and video gallery - Saturday 16 March 2019
- 2River Roch flood update: here's what we know as of Saturday night
- 3River Roch in Rochdale town centre flooding imminent
- 4Hollingworth Lake bungalow nightmare
- 5Flooding is expected - Roch Valley Way to Yorkshire Street and Albert Royds Street