Outbuilding fire on Park Road

Date published: 04 November 2017

An outbuilding fire at a house on Park Road, Rochdale on Thursday was caused by a a discarded firework.

Three fire engines from Rochdale and Littleborough attended and crews used a hose reel, lighting and a hearth kit to deal with the fire.

Do you have a story for us?

Let us know by emailing
All contact will be treated in confidence.

To contact the Rochdale Online news desk, email or visit our news submission page.

To get the latest news on your desktop or mobile, follow Rochdale Online on Twitter and Facebook.