Stagecoach increasing ticket prices from 2 January
Date published: 22 December 2017
Stagecoach will increase ticket prices on 2 January.
The seven day megarider which will increase to £15.00 and the 28-day megarider and megariderXtra tickets will increase to £58.
Single fare ticket prices have now been banded into just six categories:; £1.50, £2, £2.50, £3, £3.50 and £4. Whilst some single fares will rise some journeys will stay at the same price and some passengers will see the price of their single fare reduce as a result.
Elisabeth Tasker, MD of Stagecoach Manchester, said: “We work hard to keep fares as low as possible for our customers however, due to a general rise in costs we have had to readdress our fare structure.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man remains in custody on suspicion of attempted rape
- 2Nowster pub could become new health centre
- 3Police appealing for witnesses after a man was robbed and left with head injuries
- 4Rochdale translation firm ordered to pay more than £240,000 for diverting third of government...
- 5Two men arrested after armed robberies in Rochdale and Oldham