Exchange Shopping Centre grotto visitors raise £3,500 for Springhill Hospice, Rochdale Connections Trust and PAWS
Date published: 08 January 2018
Barbara Lloyd and Rachel Byrne (Springhill Hospice), Susan Curran (PAWs) and Beth Blace and Kathy Thomas (Rochdale Connections)
Visitors to the Santa’s Grotto at the Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre helped raise £3,500 fro three local charities - Springhill Hospice, Rochdale Connections Trust and PAWS.
Throughout December, parents and their children had the chance to meet Santa and his elves at the shopping centre, whilst showing support for Springhill Hospice, Rochdale Connections Trust and Pennine Animal Welfare Society, also known as PAWS.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man taken to hospital after being shot near Falinge Park
- 2Mother’s heartache as killer of Chloe Cockton to be allowed home leave from prison
- 3A Castleton woman has been jailed for a collision which left a mother unable to walk
- 4Motorcyclist receives serious leg injuries as collision closes part of Oldham Road in both...
- 5Ealees pond and meadow to be cleared and restored