Exchange Shopping Centre grotto visitors raise £3,500 for Springhill Hospice, Rochdale Connections Trust and PAWS
Date published: 08 January 2018
Barbara Lloyd and Rachel Byrne (Springhill Hospice), Susan Curran (PAWs) and Beth Blace and Kathy Thomas (Rochdale Connections)
Visitors to the Santa’s Grotto at the Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre helped raise £3,500 fro three local charities - Springhill Hospice, Rochdale Connections Trust and PAWS.
Throughout December, parents and their children had the chance to meet Santa and his elves at the shopping centre, whilst showing support for Springhill Hospice, Rochdale Connections Trust and Pennine Animal Welfare Society, also known as PAWS.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Greater Manchester to move into Tier 3 restrictions
- 2Council leader's concerns for vulnerable as Rochdale’s infection rate rises to highest in region
- 3GM Conservatives split as party moves to heap blame on Andy Burnham for failure of Tier 3 talks
- 4Investigation launched after gunshots fired in Heywood
- 5Viaduct restoration works to disrupt local rail services