Exchange Shopping Centre grotto visitors raise £3,500 for Springhill Hospice, Rochdale Connections Trust and PAWS
Date published: 08 January 2018
Barbara Lloyd and Rachel Byrne (Springhill Hospice), Susan Curran (PAWs) and Beth Blace and Kathy Thomas (Rochdale Connections)
Visitors to the Santa’s Grotto at the Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre helped raise £3,500 fro three local charities - Springhill Hospice, Rochdale Connections Trust and PAWS.
Throughout December, parents and their children had the chance to meet Santa and his elves at the shopping centre, whilst showing support for Springhill Hospice, Rochdale Connections Trust and Pennine Animal Welfare Society, also known as PAWS.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Controversial plans to build new housing estate on former chemical works site resurrected
- 2Grand opening of Russell’s Café
- 3Dawn raids see seven arrests and drugs, combat weapons and cash seized
- 4150 years young: Rochdale Town Hall marks historic milestone
- 5Rochdale fans' statue tribute to ‘superfan’ David Clough installed at Crown Oil Arena