Trains - 8.00am Friday 2 March
Date published: 02 March 2018
Severe weather - snow and ice - is resulting in delays and cancellations across the rail network with several routes currently blocked because of the wintry conditions.
We are advising customers only to travel if journeys are absolutely necessary.
Where possible we are arranging road transport for customers, but the conditions are also making this difficult in some locations.
All customers are advised to check before they travel as the wintry conditions are forecast to remain throughout the next few days.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Off-road bikers terrorise lorry driver in Milnrow and were caught on camera
- 2Armed robbery at Norden Co-op
- 3Man disqualified for 46 months after drink-driving collision
- 4Rochdale pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants to benefit from the BID
- 5Application for Crimble Lane house to become a residential institution submitted