3.15pm Friday 2 March - Halifax Road (A58) closed in Littleborough
Date published: 02 March 2018
Halifax Road (Blackstone Edge) is closed from the Canal Street junction in Littleborough as of 3.15pm on Friday (2 March).
Councillor Janet Emsley confirmed: “We have been requested by West Yorkshire Police to close the A58 due to them declaring a major incident based around the ability to remove motorists from an affected area within Calderdale.”
The road is closed just after the railway bridge for access only.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Off-road bikers terrorise lorry driver in Milnrow and were caught on camera
- 2Armed robbery at Norden Co-op
- 3Man disqualified for 46 months after drink-driving collision
- 4Rochdale pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants to benefit from the BID
- 5Application for Crimble Lane house to become a residential institution submitted