Hundreds of shoppers enjoyed the Rochdale Exchange cinema
Date published: 16 April 2018
Families queued to get a seat at Rochdale Exchange’s cinema
Hundreds of shoppers headed to the Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre during the Easter holidays to enjoy children’s favourite movies at its pop-up cinema.
On selected days between Friday 6 and Sunday 15 April, Rochdale Exchange hosted film screenings including Cars 3, Paddington 2, Despicable Me 3, My Little Pony: The Movie and The Lego Ninjago Movie.
Manager of Rochdale Exchange, Lorenzo O’Reilly, said: “We love hosting family-friendly events.
“Throughout the event, we were encouraging our visitors to spend in our stores, no matter how big or small the purchase, and all they had to do is present their receipt to one of our stewards to receive a ticket.
“It was lovely to see so many families during the school holidays and we hope everyone had a wonderful time at the centre’s pop-up cinema.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Off-road bikers terrorise lorry driver in Milnrow and were caught on camera
- 2Gym lifts students’ prospects with college partnership
- 3Feasibility study into controversial ownership transfer of Falinge Park not completed
- 4Letter: Off-road scum are not bikers!
- 5Middleton Brass Band crowned national champions