Audi stolen from Syke
Date published: 09 August 2018
This Audi was stolen during the morning of Thursday (9 August)
A blue Audi S3 car was stolen from Rochdale during the early hours of Thursday (9 August).
The car, which was declared off-road, is understood to have had little fuel in the tank, plus a water leak and was taken after thieves trashed a house on Pavilion Close in Syke.
Keys to a Golf car, which was not at the house, plus a purse containing belongings were also taken.
A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Police said: “Shortly before 9.50am this morning, police were called to reports of a burglary which had happened earlier on Pavilion Close in Syke.
“Unknown offenders had gained entry to the property and taken keys to a car, which they have fled in.
“Enquiries into the full circumstances around this incident are ongoing.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1New lease of life could await former pubs
- 2Daughter of missing Wakefield woman found in Rochdale launches appeal to find kind stranger who...
- 3Rochdale’s outdoor market will no longer operate on a Friday
- 4Clampdown on driving offences in Milkstone and Deeplish
- 5Chippy dishes out free fish and chips for nursing home