Feel Good Festival: Rochdale rocks with Feeder
Date published: 19 August 2018
Photo: SKW Events
Town Hall Square was packed with thousands of music lovers for the Feel Good Festival as 90s legends Feeder rocked Rochdale.
Feeder shot to fame with their debut EP ‘Swim’ in 1996 and since then have accumulated 20 top 40 singles, eight top 10 albums and sold over five million records, including three platinum and two gold albums. They have played sold out tours, headlined festivals across Europe and already spent 181 weeks in the singles and album charts.
Famed for their exhilarating and celebratory music, hits including ‘Just The Way I’m Feeling’, ‘Buck Rogers’, ‘Feeling a Moment,’ ‘Tumble and Fall’, ‘Seven Days in the Sun’, ‘High’, ‘Just a Day’, ‘Shatter’ ‘Come Back Around’, ‘Pushing the Senses’, and ‘Lost and Found’ are just some of the singles the band have enjoyed over their 21 year recording career. Last year ‘The Best of Feeder’ album hit the top 10 and this year they played their biggest ever sold out UK tour.
Watch Rochdale Online's interview with feeder at:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale gym crowned best gym in the UK at the UKactive Awards
- 2Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 3Man taken to hospital after five-car crash in Heywood
- 4Rochdale optician urges residents not to be caught out by the ‘silent thief of sight’
- 5Mayor’s new electric car is a first for Greater Manchester